Tuesday, December 31, 2013


Many of my friends asked me which country i chosen. When I told them I’m going to Finland everybody was asking “Finland? Why Finland? I think Portugal or Spain would be better.” Now I will try to point out why I choose Finland
-My friend been in Finland few years ago and he was always speaking highly about everything, local people, other exchange students, university, parties, weather etc.
Weather is really amazing in Finland. This year in Poland  in the middle of December its look like we still have autumn, in Finland there was snow in the middle of October. And the aurora of course J


University was really close to our house (3min on foot compared with 30min with bus in Łomża sounds really nice) teachers are very kind usually you can take a break whenever you want classes are much longer then in Poland but that wasn’t a big problem for me

We also had some amazing events like visiting Santa Claus, trip to zoo, or visiting museum in Rovaniemi. The entire period was fantastic and I hope I can visit Tornio again.

No comments:

Post a Comment